Friday, June 4, 2010

Justice - a state of mind

Past few events have left me wondering. Justice is a state of mind now, and probably left as a myth. It is now much alike the tooth fairy.
Guardians of justice, the lawyers, are day after day being blamed for being corrupted. And sure, some of these accusations might just be un-based, a rumour. But atleast some of that has to be true! My opinion is.. well, all the buggers are busy getting a piece of the action, why should anyone take judges to be angels in this place.
So now what is left of justice? For some it is just to get the word out there, that hey! this happened. Media flashes a few camera their way, and bam, justice for them is done, word is out, a few brothers read about it, a few see it on the tv. Moment of silence.
For some, it may just be about getting a police report made. The police goes around, after much references of powerfull people and things, and arrests some boy who had nothing to do with it all, but wrongly captured for the heck of closing one case. Case closed.
Justice might as well be more of a mist now, thin and very hard to see. I wonder is there real justice out there? I doubt it. I just hope my worries are someday proved wrong, and toothfairies do exsist.
I have alot of teeths lying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment